Seems August is here along with preparations for school and football. I have 6 kids so this time of year is always very busy (and expensive) for us. We have to buy schools supplies and new clothes for our kids. Additionally, all of my kids are involved in football. Our 5 boys play football and our daughter is a cheerleader. The picture above was taken from the high school football field during practice. Beautiful huh?
Speaking of expenses, it’s time for another Side Income Report where I share all of the earnings from my various online ventures with you. Here’s my income and expenses for July:
eBay Partner Network (Niche Stores) – $1110.18
Adsense – $186.57
Affiliates – $168.20
Consulting/Hosting (Empty Cabin Media) – $817.50
Total June Income: $2282.45
Freshbooks (used for invoicing for my consulting work) – $24.48
Hosting – $82.00
Total Expenses: $106.48
Net Income: (Income – Expenses): $2175.97
I’m incredibly happy to share that July was my biggest income month ever!! There are a couple of reasons for this:
- I had a large amount of Empty Cabin Media work in July. While this did distract me a bit from making the progress I wanted here on Side Income Blogging and on my niche stores, the extra income was really nice. I enjoyed the work I did as well.
- My eBay niche stores, and in particular one that is focused on a summer sport continued to do very well and accounted for more than 95% of my niche store income. I’m expecting to see this drop either this month (August) or in September as we move into winter.
Overall another awesome month for my side income. As with last month, I still have lots of work I’d like to get done:
- Writing and selling a few eBook ideas I have – To be honest, I haven’t even started on this yet as I’m really having trouble coming up with ideas.
- Increasing my traffic and income here on Side Income Blogging
- Getting more traffic to my other eBay based niche stores
- Writing more on the other two blogs I’ve created (sorry, not sharing these just yet, but maybe down the road).
- Creating a new more niche sites targeted at Adsense income instead of eBay. This is to diversify my income more.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask in the comments. Certainly willing to answer anything I can.
Photo by: Me 🙂