The primary mission and goal of the Income Bloggers Club Facebook Group is:
To provide a friendly and social group, where bloggers and internet entrpreneurs focused on earning income can encourage others, ask questions, learn, grow, make new friends, and share successes and failures
In order to insure the mission and goal is achieved, we’ve established a set of Community Guidelines. These Guidelines are subject to change and revision as needed. When they are revised, a formal announcement will be made in the forums.
By joining this group and posting, you agree to adhere and follow these guidelines (even if you haven’t read them).
What ISN’T allowed in the Income Bloggers Club Facebook group:
- No affiliate links or referral links allowed, unless you are the founder, groups admins or you receive approval from the founder or a group admin.
- Sharing your own content is allowed IF it brings value to an already existing conversation. You cannot post links to your content as the start of a new thread. Posts can be shared during special events during the week.
- Sharing about your service is allowed IF you are responding to an an existing inquiry. Do not start a thread about sharing services that you provide
- Posting about your direct sales business, social media page or website (fat burning products, vitamins, essential oils, etc).
- Posting to recruit followers for your social media page or newsletter. There will be special event posts each week for this.
- Advertising – For now we will allow no adverting or paid posts in the group.
- Posts that show any prejudice against any religion, nationality, race, relationship status, blog niche, sexual preference, age or anything similar will be removed and the posting member most likely removed from the group.
Postings and/or comments that violate these guidelines will be immediately removed without explanation. Continued posts that are against the guideline by the same member will result in their removal from the group (Please don’t make us have to do this).
Decisions by the founder and/or Admin are final.
What IS allowed, and encouraged:
- An introduction post about yourself and your blog – ALL newly joined members must make this their FIRST post. You maybe include a link to your main blog, and one social media link in this introduction.
- Asking questions
- Answering questions – We only ask that you do your best to answer the question in the post so everyone can benefit.
- Asking for advice or feedback on your website or social media page.
- Links to articles on other blogs related to blogging, and NOT your own content.
- Shouting out your achievements.
- Venting your frustrations.
- Guest posting requests – We may create another group for this in the future, but for now it’s fine.
If you’re joining primarily to sell your services, your wares, or yourself – This is NOT the group for you – So please don’t join. HOWEVER, if you’re joining to learn, help, meet people, have fun, and increase your online earnings – This is DEFINITELY the group for you!