Are you interested in creating a brand new website or blog? Refreshing your existing design? Or maybe you just need some changes or tweaks.
Regardless of your needs, we can generally be of service. We love helping people make their web dreams a reality.
Here are just some of the blog design and development services we provide:
- Theme customization: We can do small tweaks to major theme customizations. We have experience modifying WordPress themes and in particular the Thesis and Genesis themes. We can assist you with selecting a theme or modifying a particular theme to meet your needs. We can also provide limited graphics design work, but for more extensive designs, we'll need to engage a designer to work with us.
- Soup to nuts implementation. Maybe you just want to have your website or blog set-up for you and just begin writing. No problem. We can register a domain for you, set-up hosting, install WordPress and do all the configuration and set-up for you. We will of course work closely with you to make sure the end result is exactly what you want.
- Maintenance and upgrades. We can also maintain your blog for you, update it to the latest version of WordPress, install plugins, and even move your site to another host. We even offer service plans that leave all your basic site maintenance to us.
Of course these are just a few examples of items we can assist with. If you need something done to your blog or website, in many cases we can do it. We've worked with many different clients over the past five years.
Here are just a few of the wonderful things clients have said about me:
"Larry is fast and professional and never made me feel like I'm an idiot for asking questions." ~ Jan Berry, The Nerdy Farm Wife
“Larry was great to work with on some small tweaks to my website. He knows the WordPress Thesis framework well and that showed in the quality and speed of his work. I will definitely be hiring him again in the future.” ~ DebtKid’s Coupons
“Larry was a real pleasure to work with and was able to handle all of my design requests and even added a few improvements and recommendations along the way. I don’t hesitate recommending him to anyone who needs a shot in their arm to improve their blog or their blog’s theme.” ~ Patrick from Cash Money Life
“If you want somebody who has great technical skills, communicates very well, gets the “big picture” and whose word really means something – you’ve found THE guy, so stop looking and hire Larry immediately.” ~ Scott from Whatisareverseauction.com
“One call to Larry and poof its done right the first time. No fuss. No muss. He even left me detailed comments in the PHP files so that I can re-edit the files and make updates myself. ~ Chad from Penny Coach
“I am so glad I chose [Larry] to work on my site. I’d recommend [him] to anyone. He’s responsive, committed to doing a great job and he rocks WordPress . ” ~ Wendy Down of Wendydown.com
Still not sure whether to proceed with us or not? Check out our portfolio where you can see real examples of my work. All of our work is guaranteed for 30 days - meaning if you have an issue after the work is complete, we'll fix it free of charge.
Meet Our Team - Not just hobbyists, we're IT Professionals
We're aren't hobbyists and as a result we aren't the cheapest guys around, but we believe that you get what you pay for, and we offer a great price/value/quality combination.
Larry Deane - Principal Developer and Founder
Larry is a seasoned, educated and trained Information Technology professional. He started programming at the age of 11 and went on to receive a BS degree in Computer Science from UNC Charlotte.
He's been a professional software developer since graduating in 1992. Larry has built complex and high performing systems for many fortune 500 companies along with building critical components of their online websites.
He has programming experience in assembler, C, C++, Smalltalk, Java, Microsoft .Net, C#, and PHP. He knows Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server and MySQL. He is additionally familiar with Windows, Linux and Mac OS.
Larry started using and customizing WordPress in 2006 and have been a Thesis and Genesis developer since they were released in beta. Larry currently actively runs and writes for 6 blogs and niche sites, all running on WordPress. Side Income Blogging being just one of them.
Dylan Deane - Lead Developer
Dylan is Larry's son and is currently attending Western Carolina University to obtain a degree in Computer Science.
Dylan has been working with websites, WordPress and doing custom Photoshop graphic work for the past 5 years. Dylan is also Microsoft certified.
Are you ready to get started?
Software development is our passion. We know what we're doing and combined we have more than 25 years of experience. We'll do what you need done and do it right the first time. That is just how we work.
We strive for excellence and 100% customer satisfaction in everything we do. Interested in getting started with us? Here's how:
- Use the contact page to contact us. Remember, no request is unreasonable. If you need it done, we'll consider doing it for you.
- We'll respond back within 24 hours and begin discussing your request.
- Together, we’ll decide on how to proceed and we'll provide you with an formal estimate on the requested work. All you have to do is accept the estimate, and I'll get you scheduled in my work queue.